Eco-friendly literally means earth-friendly or not harmful to the environment. This term most commonly refers to products that contribute to green living or practices that help conserve resources like water and energy. Eco-friendly products have been designed to do the least possible damage to the environment. Aside from manufacturing and stocking Eco-Friendly products, there are a number of things we do at Ecolantic to be be more sustainable in operating as an Eco Concious business;
- We reuse packaging materials sent to us where possible.
- We use recycled cardboard packaging.
- We wrap our products in tissue paper, and may package carefully with shredded paper or cardboard depending on the product(s) ordered.
- Our marketing materials are made from recycled card and kept to a minimum including our display packaging and business cards.
- We strive to use emails and our online system rather than printing where possible.
- Our printer uses ultra-high-capacity ink tanks to completely remove the need for ink cartridges.
Being environmentally friendly simply means having a lifestyle that is better for the environment. You could practice some examples with conserving water, taking a walk instead of driving, consuming less energy such as turning the lights off in an empty room, buying recycledproducts, creating less waste and recycling the waste that your household does produce, and using alternatives to things that damage the environment. The more that we all do our part – the faster we will create an entire way of living that promotes sustainability. Be the change you wish to see in the world!